County of Asotin

Regional Stormwater Program

Inform. Educate. Prevent.

Vehicle Maintenance

If you change your own car oil or other fluids, make sure to recycle the used fluids properly – do not dump them down storm drains or onto your driveway or other hard surface.

The Asotin County Regional Landfill (Landfill) accepts used auto oil, antifreeze, gasoline and batteries. For more information on Landfill hours and policies go to their website.

If your car leaks oils or fluids of any kind, get it fixed and/or place absorbent materials underneath the car when not in use.